Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today Is Day 4

So today is day 4 and I think that I am doing better today then I have been. Last night for dinner we ate home made hamburgers that were grilled. I had no mayo, extra lettuce and tomato. Then on the side my wonderful hubby got me some cottage cheese with some tomatoes and lettuce. I have been eating breakfast and snacking in between. I have heard that the way to get rid of weight successfully is to eat all the time but to eat the healthy foods and try to move as much as you can. So I am making a conscious decision to move more. Jimmy and I did walk a little last night, and when we go somewhere we park as far away as possible. I do need to be more diligent about my exercise but we are definitely on the right path. I am thinking what else I can do to get it to come off faster. I need to see improvement somewhere and I am trying to keep my head while trying to keep going, and all while I am trying to change the way I think and act about everything. This is so much harder then I thought it would be. it is not just a decision about food and moving its everything!!!! So I guess we trudge along and try as hard and for as long as we can.

2 comments:

Melanie Hampton said...

Don't get discouraged. And chances are it will take a while to see and feel results. Sometimes as long as months. But diligence will win the prize. Keep with it, even if you dont see results. At least you will accomplish the goal of sticking with it and sometimes that is the best feeling. love ya.

Harris Family said...

I'm so proud of you. In life the HARD things are always worth it. It sucks - it really does- and then all the sudden you start feeling and looking good- feeling happier and sexier!! And it is ALL WORTH it! Love ya- push through!