Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making Progress And Didnt Even Know It

So I guess that I have been making more progress then I thought I was. Yesterday we spent the day at a friends house and I weighed myself and I was so depressed because it said that I had actually gained weight. I thought to myself that there was no way that I had gained it. I could have not dropped any but gained? No way! So that night while we were driving home Jimmy asked if I had weighed myself there since we dont have a scale at home. I told him yeah but I didnt want to talk about it. He sad that he had weighed hi,self too and that the scale had to be off because 2 or 3 days before he weighed himself somewhere else and he did not weight that much. He is pretty good at estimating his own weight. He can totally tell if he has gained more then 5lbs. so I am pretty confident in what he is saying. So if thats true, and by the way I am going to find another scale and weigh in somewhere else but if thats the case that means that I have lost 7.5lbs. After hearing that I was more then happy to talk about the weigh in. I have to admit that I do really really feel a difference. I took my Capri's out of the dryer this morning and put them on (they are usually snug until they kinda stretch out) and they totally fit and I even had room in the tummy, the back of my legs, and the bottom of my butt. 

Concerning my commitments I have not done as well as I wanted to. The reason that we were at a friend last night was because Jimmy was getting the seat in our car fixed and he didnt get back to pick the boys and I up until 10:30 so I did eat later then 9 last night. I did walk extra yesterday but Monday I didnt. I am disappointed but I am looking forward to my walk tonight and trying to figure out something healthy, easy, and tasty for dinner. ANY SUGGESTIONS? 

   

No comments: