Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2 Days And Counting

Tonight is wonderful. I had a healthy dinner, the boys are down, I am not exhausted and I am slowly but surly getting things done. I was going to go shopping tomorrow but it has been pushed back until Thursday. That is probably for the best because that gives me more time tomorrow. Thursday is going to be so hectic. We are planning to get everything for the house that day before we leave, we are supposed to have the car packed and ready to go for Friday morning, and that includes everyone's clothes laid out, snacks packed, camera charged, bags packed and in the car and boys semi ready for the trip ahead of us. If all of that is possible then will someone please wish me luck and add in a little prayer. But at least I know what needs to happen before we go. I have a small plan. 

The weight dropping is going fabulous..... I feel amazing (minus the slight bloating) and I so excited to be able to ware a belt with the pants I have or find another pair that fit better and in a smaller size. I do have in mind what I want for San Francisco and if it looks as good on as it does in my head I am so excited. I will write before we take off on Friday and let you know it everything that I have to get done actually gets done before we go. Yeaaaaaa for road trips and new adventures.

No comments: