Saturday, March 27, 2010

7 Days And Counting

So we have 7 days until we leave for California. I dont know if its anxiety or just nerves but I have been having a hard time sleeping. Last night was good but tonight is a very different story. Its 4:30am and I still cant sleep. I am trying to get some stuff done in the meantime but I know I still need to get some sleep. I still have so much to do whether its tonight or this week. So I know that my weight dropping is for the right reasons. I know that right now I am thinking about the right things, I have my mind right and everything is going better then it ever has before. I have never tried this hard before but my initial goal was to drop some of the weight for our California trip. I knew that if I did I would be more comfortable, I would not hurt as bad on the drive and I could get something really really cute for the San Francisco trip. But the dropping is not going as fast as I thought it would or as fast as I wanted. I totally fell off the wagon last night. I didnt feel like cooking and everything is just so expensive these days that we just ordered pizza and I caved. I ate 2 and a 1/2 pieces for dinner and I didnt eat any veggie's or almonds or fruit. I felt really bad after and the problem was that the pizza really didnt even taste that good. It really wasnt worth it. So now after that and what happened when I ate a McDonald's sausage patty I think I will not be eating like that for a long time or if at all. I have never felt so gross. The things that tasted good before are not good anymore. I think thats what happens when you eat healthier for a while and then try to eat the other stuff. So now I know that I am making better choices and I think that that in its self is progress. I think I am still going to try to get something for our trip but I am going to keep in mind that I am not going to be that size for much longer. I do also have another week after we get to california. There is plenty of working out and eating right that can totally help while we are there. 


I have a long list of things to do before Friday well actually Thursday night. On top of all the packing and getting the car and everything ready I really wanted to make sure the house is clean before we leave. So I guess I better get to it, and see what matriculates.

1 comment:

Melanie Hampton said...

oh how i wish i could be taking a trip to CA. i am happy her that the weight dropping is going great. keep up the good work. cant wait to hear about your trip.