Monday, March 22, 2010

So Off On My Dates....Also Update On The Weight

For some reason I was so off on the date. The last few days I have been having such anxiety about our trip. There is so much to do, so much to get together, and so much to get in general. I have been worried and getting so agitated with everything. I really thought that I would have no more time to drop any more weight. And with the size of the trip and everyone that we are seeing we need really plan and get it together and I was freaking out. I thought that we would be leaving for California this week on Friday, but we are not leaving until next week. So now after all of that worrying, stress, and anxiety I have nothing to worry about. We have a whole other week to get together. I am so relieved. I am trying so hard to drop weight ti feel better before we go and I think I am really making a difference but I have to just keep going. Some times I feel it sometimes I dont. I did however check the weight watchers booklet and on a points basis I am doing very well. I know the points to calories equivalent and vice versa so I know that I cant count points then I can count calories. I am committing to going on a walk once to twice a day from today on. I am planning on starting tonight after the boys go down. And I am also committing to not eat past 9 o'clock every night. I would make it earlier but with the boys and their bed routine it does make it hard sometime. Also I have had a hard time sleeping at night lately and when I stay up I have a really hard time with being hungry and eating late. So I am changing both of those things. That is my goal for the week and we will see how it all pans out from here.

No comments: