Monday, March 15, 2010

I am now on day 14

Okay so I am on day 14 and sometimes I feel like I am making progress little at a time. My pants are getting bigger and I feel like I have more energy so it is definitely a better place then when I started.  Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful thoughts and good wishes it is so much more encouragement then you could ever know. It is definitely a struggle but I am beginning to think that it is worth it, or going to be at some point. I am consistently working at it and keeping everything in mind. I think now about everything that goes in my mouth, every extra movement that might make a difference and everything else that I need to. I guess that it is an all the time thing and I need to get used to it. I have to keep my head on right and just keep going. I know that I will not make my goal but I am not going to stop.

No comments: