Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Its Going To be A Beautiful Day

First of all Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. For some reason I feel like its going to be a great day and I felt the need to share. I am feeling so inspired about my weight. Jimmy is so good at pointing it out to me that I am dropping it and it makes me feel so good all the time. I think that he knows how hard it is for me to do this and when I started I talked to him about it and what would be helpful and believe it or not everyone he has totally come through. I feel my skin getting looser, I feel my clothes getting looser and even though its not happening as fast as I would really really like its happening. I feel like this just very well may be the time that it really happens and I stick it out. 

For everyone that doesnt already know we are going to be taking a road trip in about a week or so back to California to see some of our family and we are all so excited that I know that we are going to burst sometime soon. We are leaving on the 2nd of April and I think that we are going to be there about 2 weeks. We are driving so for the boys we are going to make it as fun as possible. We are not going to make it rushed or pressured at all. We are going to make it a real family road trip and I am so excited to see what happens. We are going to take the boys to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and I am stoked about that one cause I have not been in like YEARS. We are going to take them to San Francisco to see EVERYTHING, we are going to go to the beach, and more importantly then anything we are going to have So Much FUN!!! I am a little worried I have nothing ready, no itinerary, no plans except for those above, and nothing even planned about packing. There are so many things we have to do before we leave and so many things we have to get for the trip so my brain is on high mode. For anyone who knows me I am absolutely not a "fly by the seat of her pants kinda girl" so I have to get it all together but I am kinda ok about it. 

So wish me continued luck on the weight dropping (or shedding) and if you are on our very very long list of people to come and see we will see you soon. If your not one of those people remember we love you anyway and hope to see you as soon as we can.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Awesome darci!! I'm excited for your trip and your dedication to weight loss. My bro in law has a new pill called baby fat weight loss. I could get you some sample if your interested. It is suppossed to supress appetite. I've been back to the gym for the last couple days/ it feels good. Keep up the good work!

Love
ape