Saturday, May 9, 2009

My baby bird is leaving the nest


Maddy in the walker

Ok so when Maddy was sick and really little I called him my baby birs with no feathers, and that is really what he looked like. Now he is looking so good and getting so big. He is eating food, sleeping really well, drinking from a sippy, and crawling and now we are adding to the line up. Jimmy decided to suprise little Maddy when he came home yesterday with a walker for him. When we first put him in it he wasnt really sure what to do. Than when he got the hang of it trouble was on the loose. Playing with the garbage can, running into the walls, trying to chace Xander, trying to go outside, (even though there are steps). He was so happy to be able to follow me around. I cant believe that all of this happens so fast. And then Jimmy decided (since he has 2 teeth)
to give him a try at the dried fruit and the little cracker things for teethers and he ate and knawed all of then to death. So where has my little baby bird gone. He has flown the nest and I miss him.



Maddys first with the sippy



Smiley baby in the walker

No comments: