Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I think we are going to have some problems on our hands


Xander trying to get the baby out of his seat

So we have been trying to get Xander to get involved with Maddy more often and to be honest I dont know if thats a good idea or a bad idea? So now that Maddy has a walker he follows us around all the time. Well yesterday he got stuck in the hallway and so Xander went and got him out (good job baby) then all the sudden I heard laughing and running and Xander thought that he should push Maddy up and down the hallway. So then we wanted to keep Maddy in the living room so the dogs would not steal his little snack things and he did not like that. Xander was outside and heard Maddy scream so he ran in and moved the chair so that he could go in the kitchen and watch. Even though we told Xander not to he wanted to help the baby. Then when we came home from the store we had just walked in the door and I had not gotten to getting Maddy out of his seat yet so I went to take him out and Xander had decided that I did not do it fast enough. So Xander wanted to do it. I know that this is just the begining of the dynamic duo and Jimmy and I are really in for a bumpy ride.



1 comment:

THE TAYLORS said...

Ha ha! I think we are having some similar problems around here :)