Sunday, May 17, 2009

My boys


Xander this morning








Xander pushing Maddy and trying to get him out of the walker

So I thought that I would update everyone on some pictures and how the dynamic duo are doing. After some chasing and some running into each other Xander has decided that it is not a good idea for Maddy to chase him in the walker. However he still pushes him around and tries to take him out on his own. Its very funny how pay backs work. Xander used to run into the back of people in his walker and laugh and now Maddy chases him around the house. Xander is getting bigger and smarter and has the best seance of humor. I cant handle how funny he is and also how bad he is , but I love him. So Maddy is getting so big I have to remind myself how old he is of I look at him like he is an infant still. The time with him has gone by so fast. He is walking in his walker and crawling everywhere we cant keep him still. He eats everything all the time and he is learning so much so fast. I love them both and the older they get the more fun we have with them.





Ok so the other night Maddy was so tired and hungry that every time I went to put the food in his mouth he got so excited that he would shake and then in between bites he would scream at me, and he would make this face. Almost like I was not feeding him fast enough.






Then last night he tried grabbing for the spoon that was in the bowl and the food on the spoon went flying and it stuck to his forehead. This is how it ended up food on the forehead ans smile on the face. Just like him to smile at everything!!!!

No comments: