Saturday, May 9, 2009

The beginning of a fantastic Mothers Day weekend


Love my present

So as I am changing one of the many many diapers that I change in a one day period, I get a knock at the door and I get the cutest floral arraignment from my loving Dad and wonderful stepmom. So it made my day from the very beginning. Then I got ready and went
out with my girlies and had great Mexican food and we saw "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past". Then we went to a club, and then we went for desert. You gotta love that. The beginning of a great mothers day weekend. Food, movies, dancing, girls night out, pie, and the a loving hubby to come home and cuddle with at 5 Am. What else could be that. What a way to start things off.



This is one of my favorite flowers.




Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (Matthew McConaughey looks so good in this!!!)

No comments: