Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sorry Melanie (Just to Clarify)

Ok so another friend of ours had done a post on the show Jon & Kate +8 and I was propt to leave my very own comment. First I am sorry Melanie I think that we are all titled to our very own opinion and this just happens to be mine. I have seen a few episodes of the show nothing all the time, but never the less from what I have watched and from other sources I have a very large problem with Kate! Almost everything that I have seen with her she is yelling, complaining, whinning, moaning, groaning and telling Jon how bad he is, and asking him why he did that and what he was thinking. Every interview that they did together she would not let him talk, talk over him, tell him what was right and wrong, and always say things that he did wwrong. Now I have not been married for as long as some but longer then most and I think that Jimmy and I have gone through alot to get to the place where we are. I have read things about it, talked to people and learned new things along the way. And I know for sure that men can not STAND women demasculineizing them. They hate complaining, and they really do not like confrentation. And most of all they do not like their flaws pointed out, it makes them feel little. Women are talkers and men are fixers and workers. If they cant fix the problem that you giving them in the way that you want them to then dont give them the task. If Kate had been thankful for all the things that he had done, not yelled or complained and made him feel like the man of the house and the man of her heart then I THINK that all of this would have been avioded. Yes it was wrong IF he cheated because there is a better way to fix things then that but she has been in for money and not her children and husband and I think that was the first problem.

2 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

I agree with both of you... I love watching the show... not sure why, but I do. My husband Ryan hates it! I don't blame him... it's because of how Kate treats Jon. However, I believe that she treated him that exact same way while they were dating and before they had any kids. They guys knew what he was in for. Maybe having so many kids magnified it... I don't know. I think Kate should have treated him better, but it is no reason to cheat on a spouse, which I believe that he did.

On another note, how are the boys :)?

Unknown said...

I absolutely love having a girl... well, at least I love having keira. Her personality is so easy. I look forward to do her hair and that sort of thing.