Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Best Mothers Day Breakfast ever


The best breakfast ever (Thank you Honey)



Breakfast with the fam outside.


I woke up this morning to my wonderful hubby pampering me by taking care of both of the boys and making me breakfast at the same time. We had the best food, we ate outside (one of the most beautiful days yet), and played with the dogs and the kids. This is the best mothers day that I have ever had. I am so grateful to be a mother and thank you to all the mothers out there that I have come in contact with that have taught me wonderful things that have helped me along the way. I am blessed with the family that I have and I love my babies.Thank you honey for everything that you do for me. Thank you for caring about me. Thank you for taking care of me right now and thank you for understanding




Xander playing with Duncan

.

The kiddie winks

No comments: