Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome to the toddler years

I dont really know how or why it happens but at some point in all childrens lives (some are worse then others) this transformation happens and they are overcome with this horrible disease that is called the terrible 2's. They become unreasonable, uncontrollable and just a different child. And the even worse part about it all is that it is only a once in a while thing. Some days are wonderful and others are just a disaster. I know that he is still learning and that everything is still so unknown and scary but why does it have to happen like this. I bought a book called "The Happiest Toddler on the Block" and I hope and prey that it will help me find my inner mother and learn how to control him in a constructive way that is teaching at the same time. I want to learn how to act and not react. It is a wonderful concept but we can only hope that I can pick it up well and translate it to something that works well for us. I will keep you updated.


The wonderful and sweet one




The Other one (2 months later)

If you have any ideas please help.

No comments: