Thursday, April 23, 2009

Everything else that not the kids


So it has been so long since I have blogged that I thought it would be best to break it up into sections about each boy and keep it seperate. So about Jimmy and I. Umm Jimmy is still working all the time and working himself to the bone. Its getting into the busy season again and he gets kinda fussy when he's busy like that. We are doing great though. Things are wonderful with US and just seem to work out when things are tough. As for me. I went to the doctor for a some back pain in my lower back after some tests and an MRI, they found out that I have a tumor in my lower back. It is about the size of a large egg and it is taking up about 4 discs. They dont know what it is from or what really to do about it right now so we are in the begining of everything and that really awkward limbo place. Since there really is nothing really to do right now they have me on a pain management regime and I am trying to take it easy. But other then that everything is great.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

cute darci. Hope everything goes well with your back and with the potty. Both can be hard!:)

Keep us updated and let us know when we can help with taxes