Sunday, February 14, 2010

To My Valentine Happy Valentines Day




So another Valentines day has come and another year to love and celebrate everything about our life and our loves. I am so blessed to have the things I have. I have a wonderful husband that has overcome so many things in life and in our marriage. We have changed, grown and we are now learning to adapt. Even though life is never what it seems we know that as long as we try we can move anything together. We are hoping that all of our friends and family have a wonderful valentines day and spend time with the ones they love.


To my Valentine:

Thank you for loving me. Thank you for caring. Thank you for trying. You are my best friend and I have so much faith for our future together. We can be headed down any road at any time but as long as we are together I know that anything is possible. To my love, my life, my best friend, my valentine.

I Love You

No comments: