Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Am So Excited About This Weekend!

So this weekend my friend Pammie is coming to visit. I have not see her in a long time. It seems life forever. I think it was over a year ago that she came last. She has been busy and so have we. We totally need a trip back to California. We miss all of our friends and family there. Jimmy is getting very very home sick and wants to see everyone badly. I wish that money grew on trees, that an education is something that was easy ans cheap to come by, and that family and friends could go with you wherever you went. We have some friends that are moving out of the state and we are very sad. It seems like when one things moves on the next comes through but its never the same. On a brighter side this weekend is going to be way to much fun and I am so looking forward to it.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

No comments: