Thursday, February 4, 2010

Something For Everyone

So I have heard that some of my previous posts have made a small uprising or problem. Here is the only way that I can think to fix it.

I have a wonderful family. From the first member to the last. If it was not for my family and various support systems Jimmy and I would be nowhere and literally have nothing. My family and Jimmy's family have helped us in more ways then one and more then once. Everyone has gone through hard times, some more then others, some for longer then others and all in different ways. So for everyone that has helped us in every way possible even our closest friends:

THANK YOU

You are all wonderful and patient. We love and remember all of you for all that you have done for us. We will never forget how we got here and how we are able to continue through life.

No comments: