Friday, February 20, 2009

Totally thankfull for children


I think that you definitely have to be thankful for having children. For some reason they have the funniest way of making things a little bit more complicated then they need to be. Today after a pretty good morning Xander decided that he was going to have an accident and it would go everywhere. So after a bath and then a nakee baby running everywhere we then thought that it would be funny to bring mommy her glasses while they where on his face. After running around after him for a minute or two I finally got him and the glasses and then after the lunch feeding, book reading, bottle feeding, 2 diaper changes, and a rocking to sleep I finally had about an hour and a half of quiet and time to my self. And then for some reason the time goes by so fast that you don't get anything done. You just sit.I don't get it.

No comments: