Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day my boys!!!


My Xander love and my Maddy mu: you are two of the most beautiful blessings in our life. You make mommy and daddy so very happy and to watch you grow up and have the privilege to teach you things is truly a blessing from above. You are everything that I have ever wanted for children I wouldn't change anything about you and I am already so proud of you both for the mile stones that you have overcome and I know that the fun has just begun. Thank you for filling our lived with love laughter and joy. Thank you for choosing us as your parents and touching our hearts the way you have. Please continue being you both of you and know that you father and I will always love you and support everything that you do. Happy Valentines Day to you my sweet Xander and Happy first Valentines day my smiley Maddox.

No comments: