Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to the man of my dreams


James Edward Allen Jr. the man of my dreams, you are the most genuine and loving person that I have ever met. You fulfill my life and make me whole. The life that we have built together is wonderful and gets better everyday. The love that we have for each other is truly pure poetry. Thank you for the things that you do for our family and the choices that you make everyday. I am very proud of you everyday, you amaze me. Thank you for making me the mother of 2 of the most beautiful and caring boys that have ever been created. You have given me the most precious gift and I treasure every minute that I have with you and our family. I appreciate you and I love you. So please on this day of love and admiration know that our love is truly something to be celebrated. To my life, my love my Valentine.

No comments: