Friday, February 13, 2009

My little boy growing so fast that I cant breath

Well tonight was another mile stone in my little Maddy's life. Not only did we accomplish one but two. He was so happy and didn't even realize that he was smiling at me and having fun and just rolled all the way over. A whole 360 how proud we are and we could never describe the feeling of watching a baby accomplish something so minute but so large. Then later on in the evening Jimmy wanted to see if he would fit in the bouncy and what he would do (even though I told him that he wouldn't fit). Right as we put him in he was all smiles as usual and started playing with the toys right away. He is now 5 months old and the time has gone by so fast. I feel like he just got better and not he is rolling over, trying to sit up on his own and kinda jumping in the jumper. The things that happen are so miraculous and happen so fast that I don't know what to do but try to hold on as fast and as hard as I can.


Hi Mommy I'm in my bouncy


Smile!!!



















Maddy on his 5th month birthday

No comments: