Friday, February 13, 2009

My sweet Xander please dont ever change

Because he belongs to Jimmy and I, I think that we are a little biased but I really think that Xander is the sweetest little boy that I have ever seen. During the day he will randomly climb up on my lap and lay his little head on my shoulder or chest then out of nowhere he will look at me put his hands on my cheeks and sweetly and softly kiss me then hug me tightly and put his head back down and cuddle some more. He has to say goodnight and kiss the picture of Sally from CARS that is on his toothbrush every night, he tries to pick up Maddy and carry him around, he kisses him and hugs him goodnight all the time for naps and bed time, and he even shares everything that he has with Maddy. Sometime I even catch him trying to shove some peanut butter and jelly sandwich in his mouth and even trying to give him some water or chocolate milk from his sippy. He loves Jimmy and everyday that Jimmy comes home from work he runs to the gate at the top of the stairs and yells "dada home". Xander my love please don't ever change you are the sweetest little boy that I have ever met and you have the softest heart too.

No comments: