Friday, August 1, 2008

Weekly Update on Baby and stress test

Well I am nearing the end kinda. I am now almost 33 weeks and I am a full 8 months. I am feeling very tight in my stomach and tired all the time. Dr. Epstein is so very nice about it. He told me that the only thing that he can compare it to is when you work a full 8 hr day of a manual labor job and come home at the end of the day exhausted is how i feel when I wake up in the morning and then to make my day better I still have to function for the day and then at the end I am more exhausted then ever. So as long as I keep an open mind and realize that it is normal I will be fine is what he said. Any way my stress test is the same and as boring as usual. He is doing very well and moving well. His head was a little low when I went in and I did have 2 contraction while I was there. It is a little early to be having contraction but they were little and unless I have more they think that it will be ok. My blood pressure was good it was 148/89 and then the last time they took it it was 142/85. I did have an appointment with Dr. Epstein as well. He said everything looks good I lost another pound which doesnt matter to much being that my last appointment I had gained 2 so one more to go. He also told me that the weekly stress test were more of a recommendation then a requirement, and if I felt a lot of movement that week and I felt well and my blood pressure was doing well that I very well could go every other week. I already have the next two weeks scheduled but I think that if those go well then I might change then. After I hit 36 weeks I start going back to Dr. Epstein's office every week anyway so we will see. With Xander and Carter here and Carter starting school soon and me having to use Sharon's car I feel guilty going every week and its hard. So like I said we will see. Yesterday I put Carter on a plane home for a week and I am worried about him not coming home. He called when he got there and my mom said that he is tall and getting big but he is still fat so that is something that we have to work on in the future. Just to let everyone know he is taller then I am now and is down to about 155-160. She is still mad at me because she asked to come back and I told her that right now was not a good time. I really dont know what to do when the baby comes. We will see. Hope all is well for everyone else. We will update soon.

No comments: