Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Family Outing



Thursday was Jimmy's day off and we wanted to do something fun with the kids so we tool them to the rec center here. Oh my gosh please let me preface by saying that that is nothing like I remember the bubble and that what it used to be called but it is very nice. Xander was so cute in his little swimmy diaper with his swim trunks and matching shirt. So Carter ran off to play and Jimmy and I got in the Lazy river with Xander and he freaked out. I dont know that happened he just lost it. It took him so long to get used to being in the water and walking on his own Carter, Jimmy and I tried everything we could. Finally after much clinching on to mom and this kinda whimper thing he let go and tried it on his own. I think he swallowed the whole kiddie pool. But he did it and walked on his own and even when the water went up to his chin. He was so funny. He is still kinda nervous in the deeper water but it much better. Jimmy and I decided that we need to take him more often and get the new baby started earlier. You know its funny a long time ago I though that that I didnt want a big family or even more then 1 child but I love spending time with my boys. I am not sure how well I am doing for them but we sure are trying. I think it is a constant work in progress.

No comments: