Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pregnancy update and Our forth of July weekend



Well first thing is first I did get my test results back from my glucose test and I have no Gestational Diabetes and they also tested my hemoglobin and protein and no more anemia, and despite what Dr. Laine said no Preeclampsia. So in other words everything is great. I am still am a little tired but I guess at this stage of everything that is expected. As for the forth of July we went to Wyoming the ****hole of the world (sorry). Going back after so long made me wonder why I ever lived their for that long. It really is 4 exits of nothing, and white trash to boot. Not everything about it is bad we had a great time and I got to see some people that I had been close to and not seen for a while. Carter is still there and having a great time. He is doing football camp and basketball camp and swimming and everything else under the sun with his friends. Xander had fun and played at the park and with some of the kids. Jimmy got a chance to meet everyone again and I kinda felt like I fit there for that event a little so it was nice. I did not do karaoke this year despite everyone asking but since I got sick my voice is just not the same. It was so nice to have Jimmy for a whole 2 days without him having to worry about work but the poor guy goes back and wants to kick himself for taking the time off. His crew are all idiots and cant handle anything without him and it not all their fault he just has such high expectation and wants everything perfect that they just cant keep up. In case you were wondering his job is great and hopefully in the future he can apply to be a regional manager and not have quite so much stress from one shop it will come from many ;).

No comments: