Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New things happen all the time

So the new thing in our life is that Cater went home for a visit and decided to stay. I never realized how much fun we had together and how much time we really spent together until he left. I know that he needs to be near my mom but we really miss him. He was a wonderful addition to the family and he will always have a place here. Pammie did come for a visit and we had such a fun time. We went to lunch and spent the week together and had fun. So now its just Jimmy Xander and I here and its so quiet. I did have another stress test last Friday and I did have a small amount of protein in my urine but my blood pressure was good so they said that we will wait and see what happens next week. The little stinker would not hold still though. They did get him on the monitor but he was so riled up that his heart beat had a base of 155 and it is usually 135. We had to wait for 45 min to see if he would settle down and go back to his baseline. Right before they took me off the monitor he finally started to calm down. My fluid levels are good, and everything was good. This week I do have another one on Friday and I will keep this updated better. I also have a Dr. appointment on Friday with Dr. Epstein and an ultrasound. We will get to see him again and they will tell me a round about figure on how much he weights. The last ultrasound he was 3lbs 14oz about so we hope he is bigger but not by to much. Momma could not handle that. We are looking forward to getting the house ready for the new baby but that does in tale packing up Carters stuff and sending it to him, moving Xander into the bigger room and I am not sure if my hormonal moods can sensitivity can handle it. We have to deal with the realization that Xander is growing up and Carter will no longer be here. I know that we will be ok and I am just freaking out over nothing. Carter is happier with my mom and Xander will grow no matter what. I think I am also getting afraid of the new baby coming and if I am going to do well or not. Any advise would be welcomed with open arms.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

I like your music playlist. I got your message today- no baby yet- I put a new post on my blog. It look slike things will be a lot quieter there--- which I think will be a good thing in the long run. I have been nervous about new baby too- until the last four days and now I am excited- I dont think that nervousness will go away until he is ready to come!! Good luck. We will call you when babe comes.