Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Now at 36 weeks and I didnt even realize it

OK so my last stress test went very well and we even saw him on the ultrasound and I think he looks just like Xander. He is doing well and growing just like he should. They measured and they predict that he weights about 6lbs 8 oz which is big for us. Xander was 6lbs 6oz and that was perfect. Anyway so I still have to do the tests every week which is a pain in the ass but I guess we could have it worse. I was told by the doctor that some women have to come in everyday. If that happens please kill me. Dr. Epstein was fantastic as usual. He checked and I am not dilated but I am soft so he said since I am so close that I could go at any time. When he said that I was surprised because I thought that I was 34 and 6 when I saw him and come to find out I was 35 and 6 almost 36. Now I am 36 and 4 almost 37 so this blessed event could happen at any time. I do have another appointment with Dr. Epstein tonight and I have another stress test tomorrow afternoon so we will see from there. I am getting contractions here and there but they dont stay. Our friends April and Robert had their new baby boy and he is so sweet. We went to see them in the hospital this weekend and he is precious and she looked great. I only hope that I can look that good the day after I have this baby. WE are still working on getting everything ready and I feel as though I am going to rip my hair out or just rip in half. We have gotten all of his clothes washed and ready and I am working on the car seat playpen and finishing both of the boys rooms. We did get Carters stuff packed and ready to go but now we need to figure out a way to get all of it to him. He starts school this coming up Monday and I would like him to have most of his stuff by then but we will see.

No comments: