Thursday, June 3, 2010

THINGS ARE STILL UP THERE

Things are still so up in the air. I feel like were not making any progress and we are still drowning. Life is sucking us under and no matter how hard we try nothing works out the way you want it to. I wish our life was different and there was something else that I could do to fix it faster. I feel like Jimmy and I are at each other all the time. The kids are bouncing off the walls and chomping at the bit to be somewhere else and have something to do. I hate this stage in life. I know that life is always about learning and someday I will look back at this time and laugh saying 'How did we ever make it through that?" but I sincerely wish that time was already here and I didnt have to get out of this first. No one knows what the future holds and no one knows when it will change I guess all you can do is try, prey, hope and try some more.

No comments: