Saturday, May 8, 2010

THINGS ARE SO UP IN THE AIR

So things are so up in the air right now. We are now home in Utah after a very long trip and so many things going so many different ways. Tomorrow is mothers day and we are wishing a Very Very Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers that we know. We have been so many ways in such a little amount of time and we are now trying to get our barrings back. I am still not feeling well. I was attacked by a double kidney infection (pylonyfritus) while in California, after my grandmas dog was put down after a long 14 years with us. Jimmy and the kids caught a little bug while there and now we are looking for a new place to live. We were so excited to go to California in the first place. On the way home we were talking and we are now not even sure why we went in the first place.  It was nice to see some family and we really did have a good time in Monterey but other then that it was kinda awkward. I did shed almost 20 lbs before leaving but I gained it all back because of stress, eating everywhere that we couldn't being in Utah and every other reason in the book. So now that we are back we are looking for a place and trying to get our barrings like I said and once we are able to get everything together again I will be able to start on the shedding weight quest. On the bright side the trip was so informative and eye opening. I know that I want to get rid of all of my weight more then I have ever wanted it before. Even though I did not get rid of all of my weight or even all that I wanted to it was a good feeling getting rid of some of it and  I did fell better and I didn't realize how much better I felt until it came back. I got so uncomfortable so fast. I felt sick and really really fat. I felt like I had gained another 100lbs. So now I know that I never want to weigh this much again and I am willing to do anything to get rid of it and I have never been in this position before. I have always wanted it but never this much.

The other interesting fact is that I never want to live in the Sacramento area again and it will be pretty hard pressed to live in California again at all. I would consider it if we were able to live in southern California and had more then enough money to live very very comfortably.  I hate all of the inconsiderate people, all of the chaos, how rude every person is (from the gas station attendant to the people that wait on you at restaurant's and every one in between)  I am so glad to be back home and I never felt that way before.

So now that we are home and trying to get things back to some amount of normal we can start to concentrate on getting thing going in the right direction again. Things are working but slow going but we are so glad to be back.

No comments: