Friday, June 11, 2010

LIFE GOES ON AND LIFE IS GETTING BETTER

So things are getting so much better the prospect of things starting to normal out is emerging. I have found so many things lately to be happy about. This has been the biggest learning experience that I have ever had. I have learned how you can live with a way smaller amount then you could ever think you could. I have learned how to things the hard way and how hard things can really get and most importantly I learned the hard way that no matter if someone is family, friend or acquaintance they can turn there back on you, leave you out and not care just as fast as a stranger on the street. Its really a sad situation and I hope nothing but the best for them but as for anything else I will have to say that my little family is done. I wish that our life's were something that were in someway similar but our priorities are different, our choices are different and I am afraid that our final goal in life is different as well. We have found that we have love and support in an unlikely place and it is refreshing to have a soft place to land after such a thing. I love that Jimmy and I have been able to stay semi strong and that the love that we have for each other is unchanged because of a hard time in life. I love him more today then I did yesterday and I love that no matter what I choose to do he will help and support me. We are learning how to come up again, we are learning to try harder and we are learning that no matter how sour the lemons you can always make lemonade (even though it takes longer then you think)

No comments: