Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our little get togther to celebrate Maddox


Maddy's cute cake



So on Saturday we had just a little something to celebrate our Maddy Mu. Some of our friends were nice enough to help us and we had some Costco pizza some little decorations and a cake. We made up some fun games and just sat around and talked and had fun. I had called in the cake that morning and for short notice they did such a good job. It was decorated so cute. He loved his cake and he loved just wondering around in the back yard. We did spring for some balloons and he had so much fun with them. He has been playing with the red one ever since that night. The party was small and intimate but so much fun.
It is so funny a year went by so much faster then I ever thought. So after his one year old check up and 6 shots we found out he is healthy, right on track , early for some things, and doing great. He weights 21lbs, he is 31in. tall, he is walking and talking. The Dr. said that he is saying more then most 1 year old's and for him being in the NICU (which they call a prematurity) he is doing better then any NICU baby that he has seen. His exact words were "I have never seen a NICU baby turn around as fast as he did and do this well this fast" I was so happy I couldn't stand it.


Opening presents with daddy



Not really knowing what is going on




Xander watching Maddy blow out the candles



Xander and James hanging out together


Look at those cute boys


Friends saying goodbye to each other


Eating his balloon after the party.





Xander playing with the balloons too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good father !! Im not Speak very good the english but i like your blog !!!

Harris Family said...

I feel bad that I couldn't make it!! It looks like a lot of fun- I still need to see your boys!

I helped plan this event that I swear was on friday but got changed to sat.- I didn't realize that was the new day - anyway- It was friends I hadn't sen for 5 years. So we had to split our time... I am glad Rob made it up there.

maddox is soo cute- what cute hair he has- lots more than Xander had.

Ive tried to call you but the only # I have on file starts with a 6 I remember the one you called me on last week started witha 9. Then I have cell phone on file for Jimmy but I am not sure if it works- I left a message.. anyway... we need to get togheter.

I am going to Sandiego next week but after Oct. 1st I'll be back. Lets do something!