Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Maddox One year, still not the same..............better!


The day our life changed for the better

So one year ago today I went to the hospital to have anther baby. It was on off day to begin with. I had no sleep the night before and I was not sure if I was ready, but ready or not he was coming. After a long day of labor and feeling nothing at all ( which was wonderful) things turned for the worst and we as a family had to go through something that I would not wish on my worst enemy. It is a very hard thing to explain. The looming possibility that you might loose your child is to much for any person to bare. At 4:37 my life changed in more ways then I could ever imagine. We were blessed 3 weeks later to finally bring our wonderful blessing Maddox Thomas Edward Allen home and introduce him to the rest of what his world would be. So things now are fantastic with him.
He is healthy, beautiful, smart, and loved. He is my miracle baby and even though my body will never feel the same my life is eternally blessed to have him in our life.

My Maddy: You are my little love. In so many ways you are your brothers presence in my world makes me whole. You are truly a gift from above and daddy and I are so proud of you and what you have overcome in such a short time. You are stronger then anyone I know and that is truly a gift. You are a wonderful addition to our lives and we are very blessed to have you here with us. Time has gone by to fast but we savor every moment that we have with you. We love you so much and have a wonder 1st birthday.




At 6 months


One year and so many thing later

No comments: