Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here is Xanders new owie



So here are the newest pics of Xander's newest battle wound. As I was loading them up I started to think and the last battle wound that we had was very close to this time last year. It was in November and we had our first trip to the instacare to have his eye glued. So I think we are averaging a new SERIOUS wound about every year. We get a lot of non serious ones but the instacare or hospital trips are about 1 a year. Oh and please do notice all the other scrapes all over his face. The 2 on the forehead are from a wicker basket, the other one on his nose is from playing outside, and the one on his cheek is from Maddy.


1 comment:

Harris Family said...

I love your music on your blog- Ive had it playing for the last half hour on my computer. What is up??!!! You need to call me I cant find your # again!!! I swear I wrote it down on my list but it is not there. What are you up to? there is a 2 bed duplex right around the corner for rent and a 5 bedroom house! Come see. Lets get together. LoveApes