Friday, January 30, 2009

Yeaaaa for my Maddy Mu


So today was the 4 month check up for little Maddy Mu and things were great. He now is 26 and half in long (pretty long) and he now weights 15lbs 1oz. We are all so pleased.The doctor said that his progress is good and he is about where he should be. After a breif wailling session and 3 shots our little trip was over only to be finished by a 45min wailing session once we got home. I dont know if it was because he was tired of he hurt but I have never heard him cry that way and I dont think that any child should ever cry that way ever again. After the crying he fell asleep and just relaxed in my arms and let out a huge sigh of relief. So since it has been a while since I have blogged Maddy has decided that he no longer wants to lay in the same spot and he has found that he likes rolling over. It is kinda early but nevertheless very exciting. I know that I say it all the time but the time that we have with out children flys by, they grow so fast and nothing is ever the same.

No comments: