Monday, January 5, 2009

Our boys




So this is a new year and Jimmy and I have come to the conclusion that this year has got to be a better year then the last. Yes we have been so very blessed this year with Maddox and everything that went well so that he and I could come home safely, Jimmy has a great job and it is stable and in this economy that is a blessing alone. Xander is healthy and growing well, about to be 2 and getting cuter by the day, but as for the rest it has definitely been ups and downs (sometimes more downs then ups) but we know that this year will be better. We have 2 beautiful healthy boys that we love more then anything and we have each other. I am convinced that each year brings new trials and tribulations and they get more interesting as time goes by but I think that the saying "What does not kill you only makes you stronger" is so true that it almost hurts. The boys love each other and keep us entertained and things will progress. Just a side tid bit I put Xander in the crib the other day with Maddy and he thought that it was the coolest thing and then he started to pose for the camera (thats my boy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such good looking greatchildren we have. Hope to see them soon. I wish we were not so far away. Love to all of you.