Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life how we know it

So life how we know it is changing so much. Jimmy is working now more then ever, family is starting to come and visit more often and I am going to be starting work and school soon. I am not quite sure how everything is going to work out but somehow I know it will. Maddy is doing great Xander is growing so much and thanks to Grandma Sue he is saying so many more words and talking so much more. Grandma Sue and Grandpa Dale just left after staying for a few days and spending some much loved time with all of us and bringing us some furniture, Poppa Tom is coming next week to see everyone and see Maddy for the first time and Tia Pamela is here now visiting and giving mommy some much needed adult time and conversation. Some time I cant believe that I am a 24year old mother of 2 and a wife of 6 years to a wonderful man and father. Life Is Good.

No comments: