Sunday, January 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY BOY





Happy Birthday to my baby boy Xander. How the years fly by to fast and oh what they bring. We had a party for him here at the house. Our friends Robert and family came over to share in the fun and my wonderful mother in law was here to celebrate. We had the cutest cake, banner and everything else CARS. He was so excited and everything he got it was so much fun. I cant believe that he is 2 already and that he is getting so big. 2 years ago at 6:37pm my life changes forever and it was never again to be the same. I love being a mother and the joy and blessings that it brings.

Xander: Mommy and Daddy love you so very much. You are one of the most special gifts that we could have ever gotten. You are wonderful and we look forward to so much more.

No comments: