Friday, January 7, 2011

Kinda random but way to funny

Ok so it has been a while since I blogged and even longer since I blogged about some random thing that happened but I am trying to get back to being happy and get back to being me again.So let me preface the story by saying that every time we go to the Treasure Store (aka. the DI) we always get the boys a toy. Usually its nothing big and we usually never keep it long. The last time we went Xander saw this jet-ski and went crazy, can I also add its a BRATZ brand which is like a Barbie thing so after all the NO's and "Mommy I want that one" we got it. Anyway...So the other night after dinner I was on the way up to put the boys in the tub and I had to document what my crazy boys thought to do. So Maddy took the jet-ski and decided that he would ride it around his room and I grabbed the camera. Then came Xanders turn and he thought it cool to show daddy how he can ride it and drift around the kitchen corner. Good thing Maddy still has enough sense  to say No when Xander says "Just sit down and go down the stairs Maddy". Kids are crazy and think of the funnest things.
                                        The brains of the operation


                    

                                 Xander using his arms trying to drift


                                                                                                

No comments: