Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY XANDER


Today is my big boys birthday and the time has gone by so so very fast. He is 4 today and I cant believe how he has grown and changed over the last year. He is so independent and smart. He wants to please everyone and do the right thing all the time. My life has never been the same after bringing him into this world. Please stay sweet and remember that your family loves you more then you will ever know.As a parent my goal this year is to be more patient with him and allow him to grow and find himself. Happy Birthday Baby.

                                              Xanders 3rd Birthday


1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! We miss you guys! Can you believe it has been 4 years?! Crazy- that sounds like something my boys would do(ride a toy down the stairs but I don't think max would say no- he is crazier than James. Anyway- hope your day rocks!