Tuesday, September 7, 2010

THE GALLBLADDER IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

So I havnt been feeling all that great lately. I have been really really tired like just out of bed and cant keep my eyes open tired and I was kinda having some stomach problems so I went to the hospital and they were kind enough to let me know that I had some gallstones and that would probably be my problem. So they sent me home with some prescriptions and an appointment to see a surgeon and if I had any other problems or more pain that I was to come right back. So 2 days later Back I go and this time I went to the bigger and better hospital. They did another ultra sound and said that with the pain I was having and the fact that I did have stones that it just needed to come right out. So 4am Wednesday morning I was rolled into the OR and my organ was removed. They let me eat 4 hours after surgery, I was walking 20 min after I got back to my room and I was released that night. The day after I took care of the boys on my own until Jimmy got home at 2 and I have been pretty good ever since. I am still in a little pain and Maddy jumped on my stomach today but other then that I am ok. Jimmy ha been amazing. He has been watching the boys when he can helping with everything, waiting on me hand and foot and loving me way more. The surgeon came in ant talked to me after and informed me that the reason I was so sick was because I had 10 gallstones. It has been almost a week and I now have to plan something for Maddys birthday. His birthday is tomorrow and he will be 2. So moving on. The biggest coincidence of it all is that on Friday morning the week before I had my gallbladder taken out my mom had the same thing. Crazy huh?

No comments: