Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDOX THOMAS

So today is Maddy's 2nd birthday and I spent a long time last night getting everything for today. I ordered a cake, I got his presents, I wrapped them and I got a few decorations for today. We aren't doing anything big just a few friends for cake, ice cream and presents. So this morning while Jimmy was getting ready for work Maddy came in and asked for more bob (milk for bottle) and we ended up having to strip his bed (due to Maddy leaking all the way through his diaper) and search for 10 min to find the bob. In the process we woke Xander up and Jimmy was almost late for work. Finally we got everyone situated and back to sleep (or so I thought). I went back to sleep and didnt think anything more about it. Well then I was woken up to both boys standing next to my bed telling me how excited they were for Elmo cake and holding all the decorations in their hands. As I progress into their room I see ripped decorations and open packages and Elmo napkins everywhere. Maddy was so excited he was holding like 4 plates and ran up to me saying "look mommy, look, look, it Elmo. ELMO EMLOOOOOOOO, EEEELLLLMMMMOOOOO." With that much excitement and everything from the dollar store how can you be mad. So Happy Birthday my little guy.




To My Maddy Mu On Your 2nd Birthday:

Maddy you are a joy. You brighten the day of everyone that you come in contact with and we love you. You had the most amazing start into this life and you have shown the world your strength and will for life ever since. You are a wonderful, smart, funny boy and you have so much life and learning left to live, and enjoy. You changed my life for the better and you are mommy's little love. Happy Birthday baby boy and on this day may you be shown if even a fraction, the love and joy that you give to your family and friends. 

Happy Birthday and we love you.
Enjoy your day.

No comments: