Friday, January 1, 2010

Maddys first hair cut


The before shot



It was so long in back

So yes I know that it was long overdue and believe me I heard about it from everyone especially from Jimmy. Almost everywhere we would go people would stop me and tell me how beautiful my little girl was and then after the pink pjs he got for Christmas we had to rethink the hair. The curls were just beautiful and his eyelashes made it worse so we finally did it. It didnt take very long and he did so much better then I thought he would. We kept the really good curls for his baby book and now you can really tell he is a boy. I think he look adorable and that little boy will never have long hair like that again.



The first cut


Looking at what is going on



Telling mommy "NO"



"Dont cry mommys almost done baby"



What have you done to me?



The no crying after shot

2 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

Apparently he didn't want his hair cut!! But it looks great and check out those beautiful eyes!! Wow!

meredith

Miss you guys!

Harris Family said...

he is sooo cute darci!!! I cant believe you dared to do it yourself- I tried james once and it was a disaster (tears, screaming, hitting) so I have decided to let the hair cutting store be the victim- not me!!!

I am excited for Xanders b-day- I wish I could be there!!!

Love aPe