Monday, December 8, 2008

The love of brothers


Yesterday while we were getting ready for the doctors office Jimmy was trying to kill 2 birds with one stone and he gave both the boys a bath at the same time. It was the cutest thing that I have ever seen. Xander was not quite sure in the beginning but ended up to be ok with it. He is so sweet and loves that baby so much that he wanted to help Jimmy. All the sudden Xander picked up the brush and started trying to wash Maddys hair and face. He brushed so soft and then he looked at Jimmy and I and smiled so big. He was so proud of himself and we were to. I am so proud to know that Jimmy and I have done a good enough job with him so far that he would want to help wash "His Baby" and do it so very soft. We love our big boy and could be happier with his progress.



2 comments:

Harris Family said...

e is sooo big and cute!!! I love it- yeah!! he is healthy!! I love the update- it has been too long since you have blogged. The halloween cost. were cute. I love the bath story. Dont worry about christmas being tight- the boys are too little to know. We are just going to put batteries in everything! haha!!

THE TAYLORS said...

Hey, those are some cute jammies! Bath time is always so fun. :) Glad to see you guys are doing well, and better!!

Meredith