Monday, December 8, 2008

How time fly's

Oh how the time fly's. Today Maddy is 3 months old and Jimmy and I have been together for 7 years. & years ago today he picked me up in his cute black car and swept me off my feet. I really cant believe that it has been that long. When I first met him I really liked him but I never thought that we would be together that long, At that age it didn't really seem that it was possible. I am so glad that I changed my mind and that he did too. We really are in love and I hope that it lasts forever. I know that sounds cheesy but I really do want to be with him for that long. I cant believe that Maddy is already 3 months. That time has come and gone in no time at all. My scar is healing well and so is Maddy. We had a weight check today and he is a whopping 11lbs 2 oz. He has the cutest double chin ever and he is starting to look even more and more like Xander. We are kinda looking forward to Christmas but with things so tight we wish it was better. We are going to put our Christmas decorations out tomorrow and hopfully get the lights up too but it did snow today so we will see.



No comments: