Monday, August 2, 2010

STARTING A NEW JOB

So Jimmy starts his new job tomorrow with Whole Foods and we are all so excited. He is anxious to be able to finally have something to do with hiss time again (he is not like mommy and okay with staying home). He will finally feel like he is useful again (his words not mine). I am excited for him to feel like he is part of a team again and like he has a purpose other then just "Father of the Year". He start tomorrow and has orientation for the next 3 days then starts work on Sunday. After a much needed trip to talk with our old bishop I a feeling much better about our current situation and how things are needing to work from here on out. I think we are on the way to closing the situation for now and I feel like it will be good to get some things off my mind. I need to get back to the place I was in before we moved the first time. I was feeling good about myself, I was a committed parent and wife and I wanted more then anything to get into shape. I need to find something to do with my time that's constructive. If anyone hears of anything please let me know.......Until then only time will tell. Oh and good luck Daddy on the new Job we love you and are so proud of you. ;D

No comments: