Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome to the Allen Family Blog page:


This is our first entry so I will start by telling a little about us. Jimmy and I have been married for almost 6 years and together for almost 7 years. We meet so long ago and it was love at first kiss :). We have one fantastic little man and another one on the way. We are expecting his arrival on September 21st. and looking forward to so much more work for us.
We moved to Utah in October of last year and have not looked back since. We miss all of our friends and loved on in California but we are blissfully happy here. My wonderful little brother lives with us here and has decided to adopt us as his own little family. We are a well oiled machine and we are learning as we go. Xander is growing so fast and learning so much thats is amazing and Carter is doing just as well. Carter is going into Junior high next year and very excited to be. He has grown up right in front of my eyes. He is 11 going on 30 and has the best sense of humor and love for life that I have ever seen. Things have changed so much for the better since he has been here and we hope to keep moving on the right track. Things are good now and we look forward to them getting better. Jimmy is the manager of the meat department here and so valued and respected in his position here and he loves it. I have not seen him this happy in a long time. I don't like to brag but his store is doing the best in his region and that includes all of Utah, New Mexico, Wyoming and some of Idaho. His regional manager said that that was the best that store has ever looked and been taken care of. Jimmy loves his family and living here. Now that he is valued as a person, a man and now as an employee it is wonderful. Right now I am a stay at home mommy and I really love it. It is harder then any job in the world and really the most tiring of any but it is so fulfilling. I love my family more than anything in the world and would do anything for them. Sometimes I feel like I am going to strangle them all but they are the only ones that make me truly happy (the whole goofy bunch of boys). We are moving forward one day at a time and looking forward to every trail, tribulation and mishap that comes our way.

1 comment:

The Allen's said...

Darci:
Your blog page is beautifully executed. Your eloquence of the usage of the english language is great!! You are a great mother and I could not be prouder of you if you were my very own. I think you and Jimmy and going to be great examples for your children to follow and aspire to what you both want to say, "We have done our best". Love your grandmother!!!